Dates: 23 Jan; 13 Mar; 18 Apr
Time: 9am – 5pm
Early Bird Fee: S$390 (Register one month earlier)
After SDF Grant, Fee: S$376 only
Normal Fee: S$420!
SDF Code: CRS-N-0024956
FOC for the 11th participant
OR 50% DISCOUNT
for 6th participant.
Frustrated with difficult colleagues in your workplace?
You find difficult people everywhere and meet them all the time. Such people can make your life very stressful, miserable and worse, cause you to miss that promotion you felt you deserve.
“You are nobody’s victim without your permission.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Join us in this popular workshop to learn how to win these people over, to persuade them to your points of view, and turn conflicting situation into a win-win collaboration. It’s not difficult to do so actually. All you need is a toolkit on how to manage difficult people’s behaviours and the situations confronting you.
What You Will Gain
- Types of Difficult People in the Workplace – Be aware of the common types of difficult people in the workplace; be familiar with their tricks, and ploys of each type of difficult people
- What Makes Difficult People Difficult – Understand reasons that drive that type of uncooperative behaviour, unreasonable demands they make, selfish actions; How were the behaviours related to you
- Strategies to Win Them Over – Be armed with many effective strategies, techniques to win them over; what if that difficult person is ‘protected’ in the workplace – what do you do?
- Revitalise Toxic Relationships – Yes or No?
- What’s Next – Create Action Plan to manage your difficult people
Who Should Attend
ANYONE who has to work with difficult colleagues, customers & vendors.
To register for the above courses in HRMS, simply follow the following easy steps:
- 1- Login to HRMS – Learning Hub
- 2- Under Employee Self Service, click on Learning Hub > Access Learner’s Home Page
- 3- Click on “Course Catalogue – View” menu
- 4- Under the Hierarchy Display, expand “External Training Provider” folder followed by “ACES Learning Hub Pte Ltd”
- 5- Click on the Course Title you wish to register
- 6- Choose your preferred date and click on the “To Registration” link
- 7- Ensure that your Reporting Officer and Training Coordinator information are in order before clicking on “Submit Registration”
- Note: Kindly ensure that your Training Co-ordinator approves the registration by the closing date
Nancy Yeo was certified in USA, Illinois, St. Charles, to design and deliver interpersonal skills programs. She has substantial experience in delivering soft skills programs in Asia Pacific. Nancy has trained thousands of office professionals, most of whom found her training very practical, and her sharing of experiences, very useful to their careers.
Nancy was always rated above 4 (out of a 5-point scale) for effective delivery of her training courses. Most comments about her instructor effectiveness were that she was very engaging and indeed an excellent trainer.
What Our Participants Say
“The trainer was very experience by relating the lesson to real-life situation. She is a fantastic instructor that makes the class interesting. She is very professional and delivered the lesson very well! I find this training very useful. Thank you!"
“I enjoyed the examples shared by the instructor. Instructor is relevant ad engaging. Nancy is very clear in her articulation and there were many examples given to make it relevant. She is engaging and I really enjoyed her session a lot. Thanks.”
"I would find that the seminar had taught me now to control emotional feeling and understand the techniques to be used on the difficult people."
“Understanding different types of characters people have and ways to manage these behaviours or person. Help to initiate reflective thinking, enables us to work out a response to different situations and be better equipped to handle the situation.”
"Managers should attend this course as this will help them to deal with people."
"Nancy is excellent. Able to reach out to the participants anxieties and problems at work."
"The skills, techniques and strategies that are related through real case studies and experience helps to show how it can be applied."