Dates: 6 Dec; 22 Feb
Time: 9am – 5pm
Early Bird Fee: S$370 (Register one month earlier)
After SDF Grant, Fee: S$356 only
Normal Fee: S$399!
SDF Code: CRS-N-0026797
FOC for the 11th participant
OR 50% DISCOUNT
for 6th participant.
This workshop emphasizes communicating effectively and building effective working relationships to get work done. You will learn strategies on how to be an effective support and resource in your workplace, to produce results. Awareness of effective communication techniques and knowing how to develop good interpersonal skills enable you to produce effective results to exceed the organisation’s expectations
- Understanding how different behaviours problem-solve and make decisions
- Understand behaviours that are task – oriented vs people-oriented.
- Adapting to different behaviours :
- – Different ways of problem-solving, of making decisions
- – Different ways of receiving information, giving information
- Techniques to be an effective support at work
- – Negotiation skills
- – Influencing skills
- Being an effective team player
- – Techniques you can use to strengthen your working relationships
Who Should Attend
Managers/Executives / Secretaries / Personal Assistants Administrative Assistants / Support Staff
To register for the above course in HRMS, simply follow the following easy steps:
- 1- Login to HRMS – Learning Hub
- 2- Under Employee Self Service, click on Learning Hub > Access Learner’s Home Page
- 3- Click on “Course Catalogue – View” menu
- 4- Under the Hierarchy Display, expand “External Training Provider” folder followed by “ACES Learning Hub Pte Ltd”
- 5- Click on the Course Title you wish to register
- 6- Choose your preferred date and click on the “To Registration” link
- 7- Ensure that your Reporting Officer and Training Coordinator information are in order before clicking on “Submit Registration”
- Note: Kindly ensure that your Training Co-ordinator approves the registration by the closing date
Yeo Beng Teck
Yeo Beng Teck has been actively involved in Human Resource Development, organisation change, and facilitation for over 10 years specializing in soft skills training, customer service, leadership development, team effectiveness, feedback and coaching. He is highly-energetic, and has a strong passion to develop people, thus easily engaging his participants with his working experiences.
Beng Teck is usually rated above 4 (out of a 5-point scale) for effective delivery of his training courses.
What Our Participants Say
“I’ve come with the expectations of listening to something that I’ve heard before but the course content & the way it’s delivered surprises me, in a pleasant way.”
“The importance of understanding the nature of the person who we’re communicating with, and how we can achieve successful communication, effective listening to achieve better results in the workplace.”
"Communication skills, team effectiveness. This is a very useful and practical course. Excellent and very recommended."
“Learn how to handle different type of people with negotiation and when to apply the skills needed. Understanding the preferences of style in every individual and how do we work with them.”
“I learnt successful relationship management so that as a team, my colleagues and I can effectively achieve our organisational goals”
“As per my previous session with Mr Yeo, he’s really informative and loves to share his wide knowledge and skills”
"Instructor gives engaging activities to enable us to understand the points."