Dates: 19 Sept; 21 Nov
Time: 9am – 5pm
Early Bird Fee: S$499 (Register one month earlier)
After SDF Grant, Fee: S$485 only
Normal Fee: S$530!
SDF Code: CRS-N-0024954
FOC for the 11th participant
OR 50% DISCOUNT
for 6th participant.
You can make people remember your message, enjoy your presentation, and make yourself more impressive by producing better results— if you learn the secrets of being an effective speaker..
Just having the head knowledge is not enough. Can you convince through your presentations?
Thousands have left ACES’ workshops, very pleased that they are now able to appear impressive and confident in their presentations! And they have learnt how to turn their nervous energy into positive one in their favour! So join us, and we can assure you that you will certainly look more professional, sound more committed, and appear more credible than before you join us in this workshop! Come and experience for yourself!
This workshop is the most highly participatory and personalized workshop of its kind. You will receive coaching and feedback from highly qualified presentation instructors to help you learn and practise fundamental presentation skills. There are many-digitally video recorded personal presentations, and each session is followed by written, verbal and visual feedback from the two highly-qualified instructors to guarantee your progress and improve from any distracting behaviours.
What You Will Gain
- Present technical information clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Enhance voice projection, articulation, pace and fluency to project confidence
- Maximise use of body language to your advantage
- Project control and confidence through delivery skills
- Overcome nervousness, anxiety, and any distracting mannerisms
- Use visual aids (power point slides) to enhance your presentations effectively
- Structure presentations to capture attention of your audience throughout your presentation
- Easy-to-use techniques for stand up presentation
Who Should Attend
Executives, Supervisors or anyone who has to present to clients, boss/es, staff during office
meetings, proposal meetings etc
To register for the above course in HRMS, simply follow the following easy steps:
- 1- Login to HRMS – Learning Hub
- 2- Under Employee Self Service, click on Learning Hub > Access Learner’s Home Page
- 3- Click on “Course Catalogue – View” menu
- 4- Under the Hierarchy Display, expand “External Training Provider” folder followed by “ACES Learning Hub Pte Ltd”
- 5- Click on the Course Title you wish to register
- 6- Choose your preferred date and click on the “To Registration” link
- 7- Ensure that your Reporting Officer and Training Coordinator information are in order before clicking on “Submit Registration”
- Note: Kindly ensure that your Training Co-ordinator approves the registration by the closing date
Irene Koh has been actively involved in delivering soft skill courses across all industries, and in Asia Pacific.
She has over 10 over years working with different organisations spanned across wide spectrum of industries. She exudes enthusiasm and energy that has won her accolades of compliments from her participants.
Participants even wrote about how her course delivery has been so useful that it motivates them to want to excel in their work.
What Our Participants Say
"Thank you Irene for being so engaged in our learning. You made our precious time well spent. Best wishes as you continue to do what you do so well, you’ve made a difference in many people"
“Instructor was able to provide various strategies but yet emphasise that not all strategies are suitable for all times and we have to pick for ourselves what works. In this way, trainer was able to customize the training to learner’s needs.”
"Instructor is very energetic and lively and this made the lessons very interesting."
"I learned a lot about the critical aspects of effective communication to audience, how to catch their attention and present professionally."