Dates: 12 Jan; 8 Mar 2018
Time: 9am – 5pm
Early Bird Fee: S$320 (Register one month earlier)
After SDF Grant, Fee: S$306 only
Normal Fee: S$350!
SDF Code: CRS-N-0024953
You are competent at work. You put in a lot of effort and have done a lot for the company you work at. But you missed that promotion, that upgrading! Your boss does not seem to appreciate your effort nor saw the value of your contributions!
Want to learn how to impress the boss with effective work so s/he can see the value of your contributions?
We want you to enjoy career success after our workshop. And we are determined to support you effectively!
Join us in this popular and highly-interactive workshop. You will certainly gain lots of practical techniques and methods, and also get to know a wide network of people in your line of work!
What You Will Gain
- Project a Successful Image–learn sure-to-succeed ways to project a successful and confident image of yourself; how you carry yourself in workplace
- Adept at Solving Problems–be amazed with a simple concept to solve at problems-you will realise it is so easy and will not be so stressed! Practical strategies to fix your real problems at work!
- Lateral Influence–easy-to-apply ways to work well with peers; to increase your network without cramping your work style.
- Vertical Influence–powerful tips you can use that will make your boss/es remember the great work you had done earlier in the year, the successful projects, the extra work you did when s/he was not around; how to support Boss/es effectively so that s/he can see the value of your results
Who Should Attend
Executives / Secretaries / Personal Assistants Administrative Assistants / Support Staff
To register for the above course in HRMS, simply follow the following easy steps:
- 1- Login to HRMS – Learning Hub
- 2- Under Employee Self Service, click on Learning Hub > Access Learner’s Home Page
- 3- Click on “Course Catalogue – View” menu
- 4- Under the Hierarchy Display, expand “External Training Provider” folder followed by “ACES Learning Hub Pte Ltd”
- 5- Click on the Course Title you wish to register
- 6- Choose your preferred date and click on the “To Registration” link
- 7- Ensure that your Reporting Officer and Training Coordinator information are in order before clicking on “Submit Registration”
- Note: Kindly ensure that your Training Co-ordinator approves the registration by the closing date
Irene Koh has been actively involved in delivering soft skill courses across all industries, and in Asia Pacific.
She has over 10 over years working with different organisations spanned across wide spectrum of industries. She exudes enthusiasm and energy that has won her accolades of compliments from her participants.
Participants even wrote about how her course delivery has been so useful that it motivates them to want to excel in their work.
What Our Participants Say
ACES Public workshop
"I learn to reflect on myself and how to change myself and not just blame it on others. When I go back, I will definitely improve on my problem solving techniques and my appearance. Extremely engaging course, thanks to the instructor!"
“I always enjoy the teaching of Irene, she made the class lively and will definitely recommend this course to my organisation, looking forward for more ACES courses.”
“The trainer was very experience by relating the lesson to real-life situation. She is a fantastic instructor that makes the class interesting. She is very professional and delivered the lesson very well! I find this training very useful. Thank you!”
“Training was clear. Lots of ideas were shared. I was ignorant of some points like one has to encourage oneself to move ahead & to be more focused in strength. Such knowledge was an eye-opening for me though was in service for many years.”
"Thank you instructor for sharing with me, I really appreciated the list of examples and real life experiences which you have shared with us. Love you! Shanti."
"This course has been really interactive and useful.I will strongly recommend my colleagues to participate.Thanks."