Date: 10 Oct
Time: 9am to 5pm
Venue: HDB Hub, Toa Payoh
After SDF Grant, Fee: S$346 only
FOC for the 11th participant
OR 50% DISCOUNT
for 6th participant.
In our workplace, individuals’ needs, wants or expectations can be very different. Such differences, if not appreciated and managed properly, can become conflicting situations, such as strained relationships, stress, loss of productivity, injury and high turnover of employees which can then be harmful to the organisation.
This workshop is designed to give participants the practical knowledge and skills to manage conflicts, turning them into positive situations that will be an asset to the organisation.
In this 1-Day workshop, participants will be able:
- Understand what are conflicts and the different types
- Describe the causes of conflict and the different modes
- Apply techniques to resolve conflicts
- Apply the FORM conflict management strategies
- Conflict Management Concept
- – Understanding the basic concept of what conflict is
- Types and causes of Conflict
- – Analyze and understand the types of conflict that are common in the workplace
- Individual Conflict Handling Styles
- – Learn how to apply the 5 different conflict handling styles
- Conflict Management Approach
- – Using the FORM approach to conflict management
Using various techniques of training methods such as facilitation, role-play, videos, activities and group discussion
Who Should Attend
Staff, Supervisors, and Team Leaders
Yeo Beng Teck has been actively involved in Human Resource Development, organisation change, and facilitation for over 10 years specialising in soft skills training, customer service, leadership development, team effectiveness, feedback and coaching.
He is highly-energetic, and has a strong passion to develop people, thus easily engaging his participants with his working experiences.
Beng Teck is usually rated above 4 (out of a 5-point scale) for effective delivery of his training courses.
What Our Participants Say
“Interesting way for participant to find out which conflict handling styles we are. Instructor gives us examples for better understanding”
“To have an open mind when approaching conflict. To understand individual’s interest, rights and power in order to manage/resolve conflicts. To apply the various conflict handling styles. To apply the various communications ego style”
“Learn how to negotiate the conflict & to soften some approach & bring it on a factual basis”
"Instructor is very clear, competent & have good understanding of his stuffs he is delivering. Able to hold the interest of the trainees throughout the course duration"
“The instructor has a vast knowledge on handling or tackling conflict in workplace etc.”
"Beng Teck explains himself clearly and is able to answer uncertainties about self to trainees"