Dates: 6 Apr; 15 Aug 2018
Time: 9am to 5pm
Venue: HDB Hub, Toa Payoh
Fee: S$380 only
FOC for the 11th participant
OR 50% DISCOUNT
for 6th participant.
As people get better travelled and with the rise of social media, consumers are getting more demanding and difficult with service standards. In the current competitive environment, the only way to stay on top of the game is to ensure that your team of sales and service individuals are able to communicate and connect with all genres of customers. This will also mean that your customers will always have the best customer service experience with you.
The participants for this course will get to better identify the different types of difficult customers, use effective questioning and response techniques in order to influence such customers, for both sales and service recovery. In addition, you will also learn how to reduce negative feedback from difficult and demanding customers.
- The different types of customers
- – understand the types of customers you handle
- Identify the difficult customers
- – how to spot the difficult customers
- – what to do with angry/aggressive customers
- – what to do with manipulative customers
- – strategise plan of actions to resolve situations
- How to communicate with the difficult customer
- – how to listen, not just hear
- – vital communication skills
- Effective questioning techniques to influence the customers
- – be able to draw out any hidden agendas
- Common customer frustrations
- – understand common grouses of customers
- – how to counter and reduce the need for service recovery
- Listening and responding stances
- – use the right form to reach out to customers’ needs
- – how to reduce negative feedback
- Common mistakes to avoid with customers
- Service recovery strategies
- – how best to handle different feedback
Who Should Attend
Managers, Supervisors, Executives, Sales/Service Teams or anyone who wants to improve and enhance their skills in dealing with difficult customers.
Ms Ng is a powerful coach who helps companies and their personnel grow in their professional and personal journey.
Charismatic and enthusiastic, she is a one of a kind trainer. Her unique blend of theory, married with experiential dimensions provide more than a cognitive learning process.
Ms Ng uses her broad experience gained in all her training sessions. She has vast experience in client relationship management, service quality, branding / marketing from the leadership roles she held in the past.