Dates: 4 Dec; 11 Jan
Time: 9am – 5pm
Early Bird Fee: S$370 (Register one month earlier)
After SDF Grant, Fee: S$356 only
Normal Fee: S$400!
SDF Code: CRS-N-0032920
FOC for the 11th participant
OR 50% DISCOUNT
for 6th participant.
Want to be seen as effective in your workplace?
Are you aware of career terminating moves you should avoid?
How does building effective relationships help in your career?
Come join us in this practical workshop where you will get a Matrix Tool to help you make your job
sparkle! You will learn from real life experiences and stories shared!
What You Will Gain
Participants will achieve the following outcomes:
- Profile your influence in office –You will do a questionnaire to tell you if you have any influence in the office; if none, practical steps on what you can do about it
- Increase Your Effectiveness in Office – Great practical ideas that you can use to be seen as effective; Simple yet powerful ways to make your results sparkle! You will learn to divide your work into Starmakers, Maintenance, Transparent Tasks, Time Wasters and apply effective strategies to each!.
- Beware of Career Terminating Moves – Ignorance is not bliss! Be aware of what are some common career terminating moves people commit without realising; Practical steps you can take when colleagues turn nasty, and play ‘dirty’
- Increase Support to the Boss/es– Easy to use ideas on how to maximise your personal strengths so boss/es can value your contributions, how to ensure your significant contributions are remembered, how to become more resourceful in the workplace
- Increase Political Savvy – The four critical must-do’s to increase your effectiveness and support to your boss/es.
Who Should Attend
Executives / Secretaries / Personal Assistants Administrative Assistants / Support Staff
Nancy Yeo was certified in USA, Illinois, St. Charles, to design and deliver interpersonal skills programs. She has substantial experience in delivering soft skills programs in Asia Pacific. Nancy has trained thousands of office professionals, most of whom found her training very practical, and her sharing of experiences, very useful to their careers.
Nancy was always rated above 4 (out of a 5-point scale) for effective delivery of her training courses. Most comments about her instructor effectiveness were that she was very engaging and indeed an excellent trainer.
What Our Participants Say
ACES Public workshop
“I learn a lot about politics in office or in any working environment. To utilize my strengths and avoid mistakes to be made and to make my efforts be recognize by sparkling my own result.”
“One of the best workshops I’ve attended! Thank you! Uses very good practical examples. Clear & details in communicating ideas.”
“Very engaging, did not fall asleep at all, sharing of experiences was beneficial, Best instructor I had for courses attended, Keep up the Good Work!”
"Ability to understand what it takes to make ourselves more visible in the working environment."
"Importance of enhancing your value (strengths) at work so that the work place will be a healthy place to be working in."
"I’ve learnt about the political suicides, how to have more leverage & how to use office politics to my advantage."
"To remain positive, continue to excel in the subject area/duties, etc so as to continue to be valued & not to burn bridges & tarnish your career."
"Nancy uses practical examples & case studies, able to engage everyone & it was very fun."