Time: 9am – 5pm
Fee: S$366 only
FOC for the 11th participant
OR 50% DISCOUNT
for 6th participant.
“If your emotional abilities aren’t in hand, if you don’t have self-awareness, if you are not able to manage your distressing emotions, if you can’t have empathy and have effective relationship, then no matter how smart you are, you are not going to get very far.” (Daniel Goleman)
This one day result oriented workshop will guide you through the process of learning and applying your in-built sense of emotional intelligence. How do you re-channel your emotional responses to a situation objectively? How do you become a powerful individual who is respected and taken seriously at the workplace?
By applying the skills, you will become an excellent employee to the people at the workplace.
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
- How to emotionally connect with bosses/colleagues quickly
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence
- Understand, use and manage your emotions
- Recognize your mood and how it affects you and others
- How to re-channel anger objectively
- Neutralize ‘toxic emotion’ with positive self-talk
- Handle emotionally manipulative people objectively
- Achieve ‘emotional balance’ during tough times
- Apply EQ skills at the workplace to create dynamic relationships
- Four steps to make your work environment an emotionally pleasant place to work and be successful
- Identify your goals and using emotional intelligence to achieve them
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants improve your EQ skills at work.
Daniel Theyagu specialises in creative thinking and innovation, critical thinking, and systems thinking. Daniel is the author of six books and has written more than 300 articles published in The Straits Times and other magazines and journals. You could read his articles at www.ezine.com/DanielTheyagu. Daniel also regularly conducts radio talk shows with 938 Live [Singapore]. His workshops are featured in the newspapers that attract a large audience. As a keynote speaker in conferences and seminars, Daniel is well known for his light-hearted and humorous approach to training by using metaphors and parables and engaging his participants actively throughout his training program. His key forte is showing participants how to apply techniques taught and measure the returns on time and effort investments in problem-solving.
What Our Participants Say
“Made the course module interesting. Able to learn a lot from his sharing. Overall great session & hope to attend more workshops from Daniel. Well done!”
“Uses practical examples to relate, like cases to learn - helps interaction between groups. Very Confident”
"Daniel is very well organised and knowledgeable person. Know the teaching material very well. Great in stimulating the interest and motivation of students attending his course."