Dates: 10 Oct; 4 Dec
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: HDB Hub, Toa Payoh
After SDF Grant, Fee: S$286 only
FOC for the 11th participant
OR 50% DISCOUNT
for 6th participant.
Everyone has 24 hours per day, but why are some people able to get more things done amidst their busy schedule? The secret lies in their ability to crystallise their goals; devise clear implementation strategy; and prioritise tasks to get results. In the course, you will learn a time management framework and techniques for getting better results and productivity at work.
What You Will Gain
- Myths and truths about time management
- Essence of time management
- Achieve better results through effective 4-steps goal setting process
- Achieve your Key Performance Indicators through strategising and better planning
- Identify your current time waster
- Understand the psychology of procrastination
- Prioritise your tasks by using time-management quadrant
- Organise your activities effectively to increase productivity
- Discover the symptoms of stress at work
- Practical techniques for managing stress at work
- Craft your time management action plan
Who Should Attend
Managers and Executives who want to increase their productivity at work through better time management.
To register for the above course in HRMS, simply follow the following easy steps:
- 1- Login to HRMS – Learning Hub
- 2- Under Employee Self Service, click on Learning Hub > Access Learner’s Home Page
- 3- Click on “Course Catalogue – View” menu
- 4- Under the Hierarchy Display, expand “External Training Provider” folder followed by “ACES Learning Hub Pte Ltd”
- 5- Click on the Course Title you wish to register
- 6- Choose your preferred date and click on the “To Registration” link
- 7- Ensure that your Reporting Officer and Training Coordinator information are in order before clicking on “Submit Registration”
- Note: Kindly ensure that your Training Co-ordinator approves the registration by the closing date
Koh TJ is a business practitioner with more than 20 years of industry experience working in MNC; Statutory Board; SME; Public Listed Company and Corporate Training.
During his career, he has spearheaded various portfolios including sales & marketing; business development; strategic planning and corporate training.
TJ holds certification in Master of Science (Industrial/Organizational Psychology & HR Management) by City University of New York; Certified Practitioner Of Neuro-Linguisitic Programming® (NLP); Certification as a Human Behavior Analyst (DISC Profiling); Silva Method; and Business Coaching.
He specialises in providing training in the area of sales; managerial and leadership skills; applied psychology; presentation skills; creative problem solving and service excellence. He has conducted numerous training in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and China.
What Our Participants Say
“Prioritising major duties and learn to multi-task within a limited time range. Learn to further understand the concept and practice of managing time in workplace through case studies. Learning how to cope with stress level through special techniques”
“Mr.Koh is very knowledgeable, experienced and engaging towards delivering the course to the participants”
"Great facilitator! Mr Koh is highly encouraging to the class in fostering a learning environment; encouraged participations"
“I think learning about the Time Management Quadrant, setting SMART goals will be very useful in my work and personal life.”
“TJ has brought the subject up very effectively. Help to make me understand all the more I should do it to keep track of my achievement. TJ is excellent truly qualified. Thank you.”
"Instructor is able to answer then participants ask question. Able to keep the class lively"