Dates: 10 Apr; 10 May 2018
Time: 9am to 5pm
Venue: HDB Hub, Toa Payoh
After SDF Grant, Fee: S$346 only
FOC for the 11th participant
OR 50% DISCOUNT
for 6th participant.
This programme equips team leaders, supervisors and managers with leadership skill and knowledge to model personal effectiveness as a team leader.
It covers building resilience, leadership in decision making and developing and maintaining professional competence.
- Your Well Being
- – How to stay positive and motivated despite of challenges
- – Build resilience to develop and grow
- – Achieve mastery and competence through a growth mindset
- Lead Team Decision Making
- – Gather necessary information for decision making and explain process to team members
- – Evaluate the risks and consequences of potential actions or decisions
- – Work with them to develop and assess options that will lead to successful outcomes
- – Select most appropriate decision in relation to team and organisation objectives
- Develop And Maintain Professional Competence
- – Review own performance to identify strengths and limitations of professional competence and management practices
- – Seek opportunities to develop skills and knowledge required of work role
- – Maintain communication and engagement with team leaders to identify new and emerging areas of professional practice
Who Should Attend
Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Executives
To register for the above course in HRMS, simply follow the following easy steps:
- 1- Login to HRMS – Learning Hub
- 2- Under Employee Self Service, click on Learning Hub > Access Learner’s Home Page
- 3- Click on “Course Catalogue – View” menu
- 4- Under the Hierarchy Display, expand “External Training Provider” folder followed by “ACES Learning Hub Pte Ltd”
- 5- Click on the Course Title you wish to register
- 6- Choose your preferred date and click on the “To Registration” link
- 7- Ensure that your Reporting Officer and Training Coordinator information are in order before clicking on “Submit Registration”
- Note: Kindly ensure that your Training Co-ordinator approves the registration by the closing date
Wong K. W.
Wong K. W. has more than 12 years of corporate experience in manufacturing, sales & marketing before shifting his focus to human resource development and career management. He has done extensive consulting and training work for the last 12 years in career management, human resource development for corporations, government organisations, educational institutions and schools.
What Our Participants Say
“I have learned how to understand people’s character better. Learning ways to tackle them. Also know that being a leader doesn’t mean handling all the jobs on my own, it’s more of knowing how to get a team together and solving problems."
“Models used in this course was relatable, major learning point for myself was the ABC model that explains how belief affects consequence. Communication styles, four types, Thinker, Feeler, Senser, Intuitor and lastly, the 7 steps to decision making process."
“Mr Yeo BT is very clear in his explanation and he uses very real examples which is very relatable. He is also very positive. Keep up the good job!”
“He is very precise and cited many good examples & share life experiences with us. He is competent and accurate with his teaching. A good teacher/ mentor/ instructor.”