Dates: 19 Jan; 6 Apr; 8 Jun 2018
Time: 9am to 5pm
Venue: HDB Hub, Toa Payoh
After SDF Grant, Fee: S$346 only
FOC for the 11th participant
OR 50% DISCOUNT
for 6th participant.
This programme equips team leaders, supervisors and managers with leadership skill and knowledge to build strong and productive work relationships in teams.
It covers participation in networks, developing team cohesiveness and resolving conflict.
- Participate in Networks
- – Establish working relationships with network members to improve knowledge sharing and networking opportunities
- – Pursue collaborative opportunities that will support mutually beneficial outcomes
- – Facilitate information exchange among network and team members to support organisational and team priorities
- Develop Team Cohesiveness
- – Communicate expectations to ensure team is focused and clear about its role and purpose
- – Establish team processes to encourage collaboration and shared responsibility for decisions and actions
- – Support diversity in the team and encourage cooperation and engagement
- Resolve Conflict within the team
- – Identify roles and responsibilities of team members to minimise sources of conflict that may affect team performance
- – Work with affected team members to resolve conflicts
- – Monitor and review agreed actions to resolve conflicts
Who Should Attend
Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Executives
MJ Kumar has been actively involved in training managers and supervisors for over 30 years specializing in soft skills training, conflict management, leadership development and team effectiveness. He is highly-effective, and has a strong passion to develop people, thus easily engaging his participants with his working experiences.
What Our Participants Say
"Brainstorming is more than just sitting down to discuss about work. It has rules that ensure people participate more frequently and without a sense of insecurity. It frees the mind and allows one to get more creative."
"Mr Kumar effectively use his life experiences as examples during the course which help the class to better understand. He also did role play to let us experience first-hand and guide us along the way."
“We need to be more aware that everyone’s opinion is important. Need to find common ground. In every conflict, there are things to be learnt. Management must be neutral and non-prejudiced.”