Dates: 5 Apr; 16 Aug
Time: 9am to 5pm
FOC for the 11th participant
OR 50% DISCOUNT
for 6th participant.
“In the past 10 years, scientific discoveries have uncovered new communication keys one can use to appeal to other people’s brains and encourage them to be more agreeable. All these brain-influencing keys belong to a learnable skill called – “Neuro-Persuasion”.
By applying these keys, many have substantially improved their work-life – by gaining more cooperative and united professional relationships with colleagues, superiors and clients… resulting in more sales, recognition and work satisfaction.
What you will learn in this action oriented workshop:
- What are the hidden brain persuaders that bring out more agreeable responses from people
- Secrets of triggering emotions in others by using carefully crafted words
- The hidden factors behind how liking between people are developed and what factors can impede that
- How to appeal to the human senses and influence positive responses out of people
- Techniques to have others go from being objections-filled… to becoming cooperative and accepting
- “The little things that make the difference”: What are the small tweaks you must add into your communications to collectively bring out your most confident and persuasive persona
- Brain-science discoveries on how to establish rapport quickly with another person
- Persuasive tactics for use in specific situations with clients… colleagues… and superiors
- [In situations with colleagues] Keys to gain a united cooperative working relationship with your colleagues and teams (even if they have diverse backgrounds or work attitudes)
- [In situations with superiors] How to bring your ideas across to your superior/boss in a concise yet persuasive manner
- [In situation with clients] How to communicate in a way that would convince a client you are ‘the only person for the job’… and proceed to do business with you rather than with your competitors
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to learn how to increase your influence over your clients/bosses/colleagues.
Tylus Lim has more than 12 years of business and training experience across a range of course topics like persuasive communications / sales & marketing / personal effectiveness skills.
He specializes in the customization and delivery of training programs and help provide valuable learning to the audience using fresh engaging teaching strategies.
His key objective is to offer training and skills based on real-life business experiences and practical examples. Clients from different industries – government and corporate sectors have received in-depth training to improve their marketing communications and have achieved professional results.
What Our Participants Say
“How to better phrase my words to “persuade” others, ways on how to use the different tactics & principles to put the situation in your favour”
"Well worth the time and money, can see the whole course has a lot of heart poured into it. Good value and I rarely say that."
"Tylus has plenty of experience to share with us. Very insightful and enriching. Keep it up."
“Able to give many examples, bubbly and enthusiastic, a lot of positive energy”